A. Listing Policy
• By listing an item on the Website/App you warrant that you and all aspects of the item comply with Micatalogs's policies.
• You also warrant that you may legally sell the item.
• Listed items represent a binding offer at the set price to other users who comply with the conditions specified in the offer.
• The contract of purchase is formed when a member complies with the conditions specified in the offer and completes the checkout process.
• You must accurately describe your item and all terms of sale in Website & App associated with Micatalogs.
• You agree to provide, maintain and update the data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Micatalogs's registration form, profile generation and shop set-up.
• Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item.
• All items must be listed in an appropriate category with appropriate tags.
• Each listing must accurately and completely describe the item/items for sale in that listing. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secrets or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties.
• All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of sales.
• If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the buyer.
• The price stated in each item listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. You may not alter the item's price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding transaction fees, misrepresent the item's location, or use another user's account without permission. Your price must be inclusive of applicable taxes.
• Micatalogs reserves the right to remove content which is deemed to be inappropriate or that could subject Micatalogs to legal action.
• The transaction between buyer and seller shall be considered a legally binding contract between those two parties.
B. Payment Policy
• Earnings of the seller shall be the sale price fixed by the seller as reduced by shipping Fees (If Seller Ships through Micatalogs) and service tax. (Include Shipping price with Sale Price)
• The Company reserves the right to keep on hold the remittance to the Seller for purposes of safety of Micatalogs.com and/or Users. In such case, the Seller will be intimated and required to complete additional check and verification and the Company may contact the Seller for verification of or additional information, details, data and documents.
C. Prohibited Goods
Every seller is responsible for following the laws that apply to you, your shop and your items, including any shipping restrictions for your items. There are some types of items that we don't allow in Micatalogs's marketplace, even if they are legal and otherwise meet Micatalogs's selling criteria. Some things just aren't in the spirit of Micatalogs.
G. User Disputes
You (Seller) agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions (including any purchase and sale transactions) with any other user in connection with the Service and Micatalogs will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. Micatalogs reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Service. License
Subject to these terms of Service Agreement, we grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive, revocable, limited right and license to access and use the contents of this app and services; provided that this app and the content provided in this app, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, HTML code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, modified, a derivative work of the app is created, reverse engineered, reproduced, reassembled, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise any attempt to discover the source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the usage of this app and services , unless such activity is expressly permitted or required by law or has been expressly authorized in advance by us in writing except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal use, and further provided that you keep intact all our copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
H. Proprietary Rights Including Copyright and Trademarks
All domains, URLs, sub-domains, account names, usernames and other functional or identifying elements of the app are the property of Micatalogs. Micatalogs reserves the right to change, alter, reformat or edit such elements as appropriate for the course of business or need of the community. Accounts that are activated but remain empty with no items or information may be returned to an inactive pool or reassigned to other members. Reselling of usernames or sub-domains, squatting or speculating in such elements or on such pages is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of all related accounts. All material on the App owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials or use of the materials in any manner and for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights in such material, and is prohibited. Not withstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the App for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User License Agreement whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
I. Cancellation of Micatalogs
• Micatalogs holds a right to cancel or mark freeze on account of any seller, if found violating any T&C.